Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can ginseng or the drink fuze make heart race please read below?

i was just wondering cause when i was younger i drank a bottle of fuze that had ginseng and my heart started racing.if it can can u please tell me what flavors have that or anything else that can cause that?


thanks:)|||Ginseng do not contain any caffeine. I take a lot of ginseng and never had heart racing problems. But this happen to me with caffeine. Does Fuze contain any caffeine? Ginseg can cause this kind of problem only if you are extemely sensitive, but this rarely happens!|||Caffeine can cause that, especially in people who are very sensitive. If fuze has caffeine in it, maybe that is what is causing the problem. As I've said before in response to your medical questions, you should really be talking to your DOCTOR about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment