Saturday, November 19, 2011

Can I take ginseng if i have stomach probs?

I used to drink ginseng daily but stopped for a while cause i have these stomach aches (due to xtra stress probably). I have no idea whether ginseng can make it worst, lead to ulcers and stuff if someone has a very sensitive stomach and often has too much acidity.|||I used to have stomach problems, almost an ulcer and I took ginseng tablets and did sit-ups on a daily basis. The stomach problems disappeared in three months.|||my husband has a very bad time with his stomach also.He cant even have like a sip of coffee.But,he does drink a lot of green tea with honey and ginsing.He drinks half a gallon a day.Have you been to a doctor?They have medicine they can give you that does really help.My Hubby cant miss a pill...I mean he still has to watch what he eats and drinks..but..his stomach is soooo much better.Water really helps to.Good luck to ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment