Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Is it bad for girls to have ginseng?

I am obsessed with arizona green tea with ginseng. I drink it all the time. But today my friend told me that her mom read that ginseng is really bad for women because it kills their eggs. I am 16 and definitely not going to be pregnant any time soon, but is it unhealthy for me to have ginseng?|||Don't worry. The only time it is recommended to stay away from it is during pregnancy because it has a form of caffeine. Same as tea, including some herbals. I wouldn't worry about female reproduction with it, but you should consider if you are consuming too much caffeine in a day. I would be more worried about the sugar levels. You may burn them when you're young, but when you get older its harder. Habits are hard to break as you get older.|||i've heard that ginseng is really good for your skin.im not sure if it kills your eggs but i don't think it is so. there is only a a little amount of ginseng in arizona. as it is an expensive herb.(you can barely taste it) go ahead and have all you want! i love ginseng containing products and nothing happens to me.|||Too much water will hurt you too. We can't tell anymore between fact, and popular misinformation. If ginseng actually increases blood flow, I think it would be allright with the eggs. Better than having a cold uterus.|||i think it should be fine. just try not to drink it like all day every day cause i don't really think it's super healthy. but yeah drinking it once in a while won't do any harm. just as long as you're not drinking it like 24/7, you should be fine :)|||I dont know... I hope not because i love green tea too!!! In fact i am drinking it now... I hope its wrong because i want children in the future too!!!|||No. Ginseng (or any other edible spice) will not cause reproductive harm.|||no

No comments:

Post a Comment