Saturday, November 19, 2011

I have some dried ginseng root and heard it was ok to soak them in a jar a whiskey for health purposes. True?

I have heard diffrent things about shots of whisky while sick. Anyone have any definitive source? I am a believer in ginseng and basically don't know what to do with these dried chips of ginseng.|||An old accupuncturist I knew did that all of the time. The stuff was great for sunburn and mosquito bites. He reasoned that the whiskey enhanced the effects of the ginseng root. I don't think that's the case, but it does 'seal' the ginseng liquid in the root and increases the shelf-life. Thereby preserving any of the antioxidant properties of the root.





Good luck, give it a try and let me know what you think.|||personally, I think anything soaked in whiskey will make me feel better...

No comments:

Post a Comment