Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can you take raw ginseng root on airplanes?

I just bought some raw ginseng root in San Fransisco's Chinatown and I was wondering if it's safe to take on planes or will they confiscate it?|||call the airline and ask, otherwise back it in your luggage..|||XD


Who knows. Most likely if you have less than 4 ounces of it then you should be ok. But with the TAA people you can never tell. They might decide they need to search you when they see you have a bottle of something they can't pronounce.|||Don't pack it in your carry-on and it should be fine.|||I've taken all sorts of herbal meds. on planes, even my carry-on, if they want to look at it and ask questions fine. I even took a passion flower vine overseas a few years ago, no one said anything. I would take it in my carry on bag and put a label on the wrapping. Most of the time they don't even look the inside of a carry on unless it is over packed or something metal looks suspicious.

1 comment:

  1. You may search for our products through the search bar on our website. If you would like to receive a copy of our product catalog, please contact us at info@alfa-chemistry.com. Ginseng Extract

    ReplyDelete