Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Is the new mountain dew drinks with ginseng ok while breastfeeding?

i usually just drink water but i wanna try the new flavored mt dew stuff but it has ginseng in it. what do you think?|||Well, I've tried the new ones... and I'm breastfeeding, I drink mountain dew alllllll the time, and my daughter is just fine. (She's almost 4 weeks old).





I would say too, out of the 3 new flavors, the Raspberry one was my least favorite. I liked the Strawberry Melon the best =)|||no i wouldn't. It would go through your breastmilk and the to much caffine in it. I was able to stay of mountain dew during my pregnancy and breastfeeding. You don't have to drink just water. you be able to drink milk if doesn't bother the baby and juice has well.|||The Mt dew is bad enough...would you fill up a bottle of it and give it to your baby. The caffeine is horrible and it is passed on in beast milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment