Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Where can you get ginseng in york?

I have heard ginseng is a healthy herb and I was wanting to get some for my healthy eating plan but I don't know where to get any in York. Can anybody tell me. Thanks.|||Is that York in England? Well try a health food store like Holland %26amp; Barratt. You will have no problem getting hold of ginseng even stores like Wilkinsons I believe sell it.|||Ginseng should be avaliable in any Chinese supermarkets, not necessarily in China town, which is kinda dirty in New York. Or you can go to one of those Chinese medicine shops owned by fobs or some old Chinese people. Seriously.


It cost a lot though and taste not that good.


Too much can kill you by the way.


Don't ever eat it raw.|||honestly you really cant find it anywhere cheap. your best bet (what i actually did a while back) buy it online, its very cheap for quite a bit! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment