Saturday, November 19, 2011

Can we mix ginseng and cinnamon for drink?

Dear Friends, recently I heard about the benefit of ginseng and cinnamon, they are herb can cure high blood sugar and cholestorol, so I decide to use it for my bad cholestorol and high blool sugar. I just start to drink today, I mixed two kinds together in hot water. Unfortunately, after drank that mix drink, I felt dizzy and my heart pounding so fast.


Could you please tell me do we have side affect if drink ginseng and stick cinnamon together? Thanks so much for your advice.


Kiddo.|||ask a Dr...Yahoo is not a hospital or clinic.|||Ginseng is 'hot' in Chinese medicine, Cinnamon is also 'hot'.





By mixing together it could instead increase your blood flow/circulation, which may send your heart racing and dizzy.





Yes, ginseng does lowers blood sugar and blood pressure, but it does not lower cholesterol.





Too much of such concoctions will cause you to be too 'heaty'

No comments:

Post a Comment