Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Eating Korean ginseng actually does nothing to me but make me feel cooler?

korean folks say that ginseng is only for people who have cool body temperature. for me, i am korean but ginseng actually brings my body temp. down..though many people say it raises it. my body temp. never goes up after i eat it, it just goes down. is there something wrong with me?|||I don't know. I am not a 한의사. but in my 2 theorys,



1.your inner body temperature goes up, so you may feel cold outside because inner temperature push coldness to outside of your body. if you have hot body temperature outside, actually you are cold person inside and if you have cold body temperature inside, actually you are hot person inside.



OR



2. It could be that ginseng raise body temperature of people who have cold body and lower body temperature of people who have hot body.





Don't eat ginseng if you think you are a hot person. that's what doctors say.

No comments:

Post a Comment