Sunday, November 13, 2011

What is the best way to market my ginseng root?

I'm planting a revolving crop of ginseng and I'd like to know the best way to sell. I'm still far away from my first crop but I'd still like to make contacts.|||Check out your local farmer's market. There's normally someone from local government in charge of that and s/he will be able to tell you how to set up a tent to sell your wares.





In my county two cities nearby have their Farmer'sMarket on separate days so that the farmers can sell their goods two days a week.





Once you have a local customer base, your name will spread with your good reputation and you can branch out from there





You will discover that many vendors at Farmer's Markets sell locally AND via their website.|||i hear the chinese pay good money for american ginseng...dont know if wild or domestic makes a difference or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment