Sunday, November 13, 2011

Why does Arizona Green Tea Can with Ginseng and Honey make me feel better?

I suspect Ginseng or Honey only because I drink Green Tea and it doesn't make me feel better and neither does the huge amount of Carbohydrates in it because I drink even more from other sources and I don't feel better either. So which is it?|||the king of pop is so awesome. I rode one of his rides and it almost made me puke but it was still fun!


anyway, there are ALOT of reasons why you feel better..


Ginseng like the other guy said is a energy booster as well as a mood booster, honey also gives you energy and green tea is a antioxidant so you get all these good things all together.


or because it's arizone yuo get a super sugar boost. Arizona packs a whole lot of sugar, so maybe that's why..


but damn for 99. it is a rally good drink.


they all are.


:)|||to be honest, you feel better because you are drinking the best tea ever :). but seriously, its because ginseng, naturally found in some tea leaves, is a natural energy booster.

No comments:

Post a Comment